A mother of two young children, Ms. Angela Lim’s daughter was diagnosed with autism in early 2014. As a person who does not give up easily and is in a constant lookout for remedies to help her daughter improve her condition, she stumbled upon Brain Gym® and Movement Based Learning. After using these techniques with her daughter, she found great improvement in her daughter’s condition.
In April 2016, Ms. Lim was licensed as a Brain Gym® Instructor and subsequently, a Movement Based Learning Instructor in August 2016, with the intention of sharing her knowledge and providing support to parents, educators and anyone looking at improving their lives through movement. As a parent of a special needs child and a professional trainer, Ms. Lim is able to connect with parents and special needs educators through different lens and angles, giving the best support that she can.
Ms. Lim also finds joy working with pre-school and primary school educators, bringing and sharing with them practical knowledge of Brain Gym® that can be used in the classroom as well.
Ms Angela Lim’s credentials include:
• Licenced Brain Gym Consultant and Instructor (Brain Gym 101 and Brain Gym 105 Double Doodle Play; Instructor-in-training for BG 201 Optimal Brain Organisation)
• Licenced Movement Based Learning (Building Block Activities) Instructor
• Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (“NLP”) Practitioner
• Certified Aroma Freedom Technique (“AFT”) Practitioner
THE BALANCING ACT SINGAPORE
The Balancing Act Singapore was incorporated on 10 June 2016 under “The Balancing Act Consulting SG Pte Ltd” (Company Registration Number 201615877G). It was built upon a dream to bring balance in all aspects of life for everyone – work, family and relationships.
We believe that the first step of balance is through learning. Learning is a constant act of giving (in the form of teaching) and receiving (learning from educators or people around us). Through this learning cycle, we grow not only in wisdom, but also in self-discovery.
It is our mission to provide the best learning opportunities to all our participants in a fun and exciting way. We also collaborate with our overseas trainers from countries such as Malaysia and United States of America to bring in all aspects of learning to our participants.
The Balancing Act Singapore offers the following courses and services:
• Brain Gym International Certification Courses
• Movement Based Learning (Building Block Activities) Certification Course
• Brain Gym and Double Doodle Play Classes for Children and Adults
• Private Consultation for Special Needs Children and Adults
• Private Consultation for Individuals for Work, Sports and Studies Performance
• Private Consultation via Video Conference (assessment to be done before Video Conference is recommended)